Kind Attention DDOs
January month Centralized payroll run for all districts, PPOs and PAOs – Employees and pensioners is planned on 14th January 2023.
The following activities should be completed before that.
1. Annual Increment Program - 2023
2. Pongal Bonus for employees - 2023
3. Pongal Prize for Pensioners - 2023
Kind Attention DDOs
Income Tax Entry for Mar 2022
Please be informed that income tax deductible amount for March 2022 has to be entered manually in *GTN Income Tax Calc* element by respective DDOs this month as done like for Feb 2022 Payroll unlike earlier process Income tax element will not be carried from previous month as part of Centralized Payroll run activities for March 2022.
4% Cess will be calculated automatically and reflect in Results page . GTN income Tax Cess element will not shown Separately in Process page.
e-Challan has been enabled now. For users who created offline and online mode, e-Challan through Bank of Baroda, SBI, IOB and Indian Bank Payment Gateway on 15th December, new challan number has been sent to the registered mobile number used in e-challan. Users are requested to take print out of e-Challan with new Challan number before presenting it to bank / department for challan acknowledgment.
Instructions for IFHRMS Users related to Login credentials
- IFHRMS users should not share their login credentials like user id and passwords with anyone/anywhere, as these are user specific personal and confidential information, issued to them for IFHRMS application access and for performing transactions under their login name. System registers all transactions date & time and updated user login details.
- Users are requested to change their default password issued to them on first login in IFHRMS portal. Users can get in touch with their associated DDOs or IFHRMS helpdesk to find out their default first login password.
- Users are requested to change their password frequently, using reset password option in IFHRMS portal. In case of any technical issues, users can get in touch with IFHRMS helpdesk.
Employee Number is mandatory for call loggingIn case of any queries,clarifications, Please contact the below Email ID
Any mails sent to helpdesk should not be more than 3 MB